Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Secure the prison! Government takes over Mt. Eden Prison

          Secure the prison!
  Government takes over Mt. Eden Prison

Image result for Mt. Eden Prison
The Government has announced that it will be taking control of Mt. Eden Prison after losing faith in its private security. The Corrections Department will be taking over the prison full time. Government say that the problems at Mt. Eden Prison can be fixed.

WALT understand the features of a headline.
I know this when I write a persuasive headline for an article.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aiden its me Jayviah I'm coming to New Zealand on Friday 13th of August so get ready because I'm coming back to St Patrick's school to see what you guys are up to. See you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aiden its me Jayviah I'm coming to New Zealand on Friday 13th of August so get ready because I'm coming back to St Patrick's school to see what you guys are up to. See you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.