Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Big Game!

   The Big Game
My name is Aiden and I play rugby for Marist. We versed Eden Tigers on Saturday. We play rugby on Saturdays against different teams.

I put on my jersey, head gear and my boots and I was off to the game. When I got there, we did warm ups. For our warm up, we ran around the field. We also did passing as part of the warm up.

Once the game started, I helped my team mate Sione score by passing the ball to him. He ran down the sideline and scored for our team.

At the end of the game, I got player of the day trophy. I felt proud and my parents did too.

It was the best game so far this season.     

1 comment:

  1. A great recount of your 'player of the day' game Aiden. I was very proud of you that day...although I'm proud of you every game! I would have loved for you to add a bit more detail about that game...like the great tackling you did and the passing you did off the back of the scrum!
    Well done...I'm looking forward to reading your next recount of a great game!
    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.