Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

The best Mother's Day ever!

It was Mother’s Day on Sunday. It was a special day for all the mothers around the world.

When I woke up that morning, I got my brother and we gave our cards to my mum. My brother and I went to the kitchen and made French toast for everyone. There were two French toasts on each plate. My sister gave her French toast to my mum and my mum shared it with my dad. My mum and my dad had breakfast in bed.

During the day, my mum had a nap and my dad was read the newspaper. I had a water fight with my neighbours. After we played water fights, we played the water quiz. Whoever gets a question wrong, the person is splashed with cold water.  

We had a leg of ham, potatoes and vegetables for dinner while we watched the Crusaders play the Reds in the Super Rugby tournament. For dessert, we had whipped cream, apple pie and ice cream. They were delicious.
I had the best Mother’s Day and I hope my mum did as well.

1 comment:

  1. The French Toast was yummy Buddy! Thank you for a lovely start to the day! I enjoyed reading about what a special day it was to you too.
    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.