Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

You are the best mum ever!!!

              Screenshot 2014-05-09 at 11.19.46 AM.png                     4404811_orig.gif                                               
My mum is kind. She is generous. Mum is always happy. My mum is respectful. Mum is independent. She is friendly. My mum is helpful. She gives me the courage to do my best. She is healthy. My mum looks after herself and her family members. My mum is forgiving.

My mum makes the best lasagne. Mum isn't pretty, she’s beautiful.  My mum is the best in the world. She takes care of me.   
She loves me and she always will. Mum, you are the honey on my Weetbix.

Mum you are funnier than Sonny who tried to find a bunny so that he could get some money. I love you mum and I will always love you until the end of time. Roses are red, violets are blue, God blessed me with a mother like you.

     I LOVE YOU MUM
                        

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aiden,
    I like the way you describe your Mum with the word funnier, kind and all the other lovely words about your Mum. How are you going to celebrate Mother's Day?

    From,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Aiden,
    I like the way you described your Mum with the word funnier, lovely and all the other words you used. How are you going to celebrate Mother's Day?
    From RJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of writing Aiden. I think it is very heartfelt and poetic. I love you very much...always.
    Love Mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.