Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Happy 101st Birthday Nana!

During my holiday, I went to my Nana’s 101st birthday. She received a letter from the queen and has lived on earth for more than a century.Doctors say that in order to have a long life, you need to have a healthy lifestyle. My Nana thinks that it is because of her big family that she has a long life.

When we got there, we went to the Holy Cross Catholic School church. There were a lot of people there in the church so we had to stand at the back. A kind man got some chairs for us from the storage shed in the church. I received the body and the blood of Christ. My Nana was sitting at the front.

After church, we went to the hall next to the church and had a party there. There were lots of food for everyone. After the party started, we all had something to eat, something to drink and then we chatted at our table. I was sitting with my uncles, aunties and my cousins.

While the parents were talking, my cousins and I went to a room and played there. One of my cousins had a camera and took some photos. We tried not to be in the picture. We also played tag and my brother was the first to be in.

Then it was the big moment, yes, the cake and the birthday song. The cake tasted delicious. It was a chocolate cake. I ate quite a lot that day and I loved it. Happy Birthday Nana!

                                                      
WALT to write a recount using the correct tense.
I know this when I write verbs in the past tense.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures Aiden...it was a lovely birthday party and Nana was very happy to see you.
    Good work!
    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.