Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Cameron, want to play Borderlands 2?

In the weekend I had a sleepover with my school and rugby friend Cameron. Cameron and I are in the same class. He was only going to sleepover for one night, so we had to make the most of it.


First we picked Cameroon up from his house. I looked at his house and said to my mum, “What a cool house!” We went to his front door to get Cameron and Cameron had his things that he needed for the sleepover. He brought extra snacks for the sleepover. He brought two big bags of popcorn and cake. I was shocked and couldn’t wait to eat it. We didn’t go straight back to my house after we picked up Cameron. Instead we went to my sisters netball game. She plays for Cockle Bay. By the time we got there she had already finished playing the game so we picked her up and went back home.


After a wonderful drive back. Cameron put his items in my room. Cameron had all his things in a Lakers backpack. But he had the snacks in plastic bags and he put the food on the bench in the kitchen. Then Cameron and I rushed downstairs to see what we could play because I have a Playstation 3. We both decided to play Borderlands 2. Borderlands 2 is a gun game. We had snipers and all sorts of guns. I was a commando and Cameron was a ninja. We started a new game because had already played that game.
In the game there were all kinds of creatures and bad guys. There were weird spiders but they weren't that hard to kill. Whenever one of us died we come back to life at a spawn. O died the most when we played the game. I decided to play another game. Cameron and I were both bored. We found a game.(Hooray) It was Little Big Planet Karting. I wanted to win against Cameron but he kept winning because the of the other players in the race. I would come first but then I get blown up and Cameron overtakes me. He beat me seven times in a row. He is really hard. It must of been that whole bag of popcorn he ate. I ate some but he ate heaps.
Image result for little big planet
After playing Playstation we went upstairs to have dinner. We had steak. Cameron didn’t eat much because of the popcorn but his tummy was getting hungry by the minute. By the time he was really hungry we had dessert. We had the chocolate cake that Cameron bought with the ice cream we had in the fridge. Cameron loved dessert and so did I. We had a good night sleep after having dessert. We had so much fun during the sleepover and Cameron and I both hope we can do that again another time.



WALT understand and use descriptive language in my recount. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.