Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

I wonder what this film will be about?


Learning intention: We are learning to write a description.

Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write a brainstorm and a script to describe the 2015 Manaiakalani film festival.


Script:
On Wednesday the 11th of November 2015, Glen Innes, Glenbrae, Panmure Bridge and my school Saint Patrick’s went to Hoyts Cinema, Sylvia Park at the Xtremescreen to attend the eighth annual Manaiakalani Film Festival. Each of the digital classes in the Manaiakalani schools made three minute films. Each movie had two presenters to introduce their film. It was a wonderful opportunity for us to view the wonderful movies that other students have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.