Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Remember that table?

21/5/15
Dear future students of Saint Patrick’s School,
My name is Aiden and I am year 6 in room 7.
In my days, we were allowed to start school at the age of 5 and we used Chromebooks and books. We use Chromebooks for publishing what we have created and the teacher had to check it first. We used pencils to write in our books. I am guessing you use gadgets in your days.
Image result for chromebooks acer
Chromebook.              


Image result for writing book
Book and a pencil.

May 21, 2015 11:47:31 AM.jpg

The classroom in our days.      


By Aiden

WALT develop critical thinking skills.
I know this when I write a letter about the present time and put it in a time capsule so that people in the future can see what the past is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.