Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

Oli, want to Skype and play roblox?

In the weekend I skyped my cousin Oli. Oli loves soccer so we always play Fifa 16 (Federation internationale de football association) 16. We also play FUTWIZ which is a squad builder/pack opener simulator and tells the latest news about Fifa games/gamers. First we went on FUTWIZ and opened the brand new Fifa 16 packs. I got the two best players in Fifa 16. I got In-form Cristiano Ronaldo in one pack and Lionel Messi in another.


We made amazing squads with good chemistry. If the chemistry is 100 then the players will play well together. One of my packs went on the FUTWIZ leaderboards. I was 26th place out of millions of FUTWIZ users. In my pack I had in-form Cristiano Ronaldo (94 rated) and Zlatan Ibrahimovic (89 rated) in the same pack. We had fun on FUTWIZ but got bored so we played on roblox because we both have accounts. Oli and my favourite game is Roblox’s top model.


We like it because we dress up in really funny clothes like monster cape and mask or cool glasses. There is a shop and you can buy inventory like Ipads and flowers. You can also get sparkles which surround you and you look cool wearing it. You need 10 wins to get one colour of sparkles. We always lost so we decided to watch videos on youtube. While I was watching youtube Oli decided to put his computer outside so that he could play with his soccer ball. Oli was still playing so I went downstairs to play Fifa 16 demo and make a F.U.T (Fifa ultimate team) draft. I had Ronaldo and Neymar in the same team and did amazing long shots. Oli had to have dinner so I went hanged up and waited for him to call me back. I watched more and more youtube. It was so boring that by the time Oli called back he had to go to bed.


I went to bed as well and waited for my parents to wake up at 11:00 pm to watch Samoa play United States in the Rugby World Cup 2015. When my parents woke me up I took my blanket from my bed because I was cold and my mum and dad took the other blankets on the couch. Samoa beat the United States by 9 points. The score was 25 to 16. I was to tired to wake up for the All blacks game so I decided to watch the replay in the morning.

I felt happy because I got to spend time with Oli and watch Samoa beat United States live. Next time I will try and stay awake for other games and use my time with Oli very wisely.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know this when I use adjectives to make my writing more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.