Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

Wow, I really like that flag! Red peak flag gains popularity

Wow, I really like that flag!
   Red peak flag gains popularity
Choose your favourite flag, vote now!

Image result for red peak flagThe Red Peak flag is on its way to being the fifth alternative flag for New Zealand. The Red Peak design began to gain public support after the four final designs were announced earlier this month. Parliament will continue to debate today after a new bill was presented by the Green Party. It is up to New Zealand citizens to vote for their favourite flag to replace the current one during the referendum.

We are learning to understand the features of a headline.
I know I can do this when I write a headline that grabs people's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.